A fashion idea of 2014 is an inverse shirt buttoning method. It means to button up the shirt in a bit unusual way for us – using only the top button and leaving the rest of them unbuttoned. It is so simple but at the same time very innovative. Now open your wardrobe and let’s learn how to use the inverse shirt buttoning in practice.
- Wear it with shorts. In hot days or nights use the inverse shirt buttoning to look sexy in any denim shorts. Add a leather jacket for more cheerful look. Do not forget about Bermuda shorts that will also perfectly match your new inverse shirt buttoning style.
- Wear it with skirts. Put on a mid-length skirt and layer the inverse buttoned skirt over it to show off your delicacy and hotness.
- Wear it with dresses. Take any simple dress and put the shirt on over it or find a maxi dress with front buttons and unbutton it at the top. Wear a crop top and a pair matching shorts underneath to hide your skin.
Generally, the inverse buttoning method can be applied to blazers, cardigans and jackets as well. You can put on underneath anything you like: a mini dress, top, T-shirt.
When it comes to the fashion, remember that simplicity is the key to brilliance. Now it’s your turn to challenge me!
Mid-cropped culottes are modern style of shorts that end below the knee and bring elegance to the silhouette. Putting different textures, fabrics and colours together will allow you to wear culottes to any special events. For example, leather creates a dramatic look, while silk or satin will bring more charm and glamour to your casual outfit.
Try to wear culottes with:
A simple classic blouse that can be tucked into the culottes. Add a belt to make your waist more visible. It is a good example for wearing culottes in the office.
- A blazer of pastel colours for more casual outfit.
- A crop top that also can be worn under a jacket or coat.
Another type of shorts in the spring/summer collection of 2014 is Bermuda shorts. Bermuda shorts are commonly worn with a simple T-shirt or with a “boyfriend” shirt.
Combining easy-style clothing fashion creates a perfect daytime outfit: choose plain-coloured Bermuda shorts to create an office, sporty or romantic look and finish the look with appropriate shoes and bright accessories.
Have you already booked a summer holiday? Order your shorts now from the unique women’s collection of 2014 and take them with you to fully enjoy the stylish vacation!
Information below shows how many-sided the summer collection is.
Fashion is more about comfort, so let’s have a look what another fashion trend is successful this season.
Bandeau is an alternative of the crop tops. It brings sporty style to your look by showing your individuality and personality. Learn some secretes how to wear and style bandeaus:
- To experiment with fashion, first of all you need to know the type of your body shape, its best features and what kind of clothes makes you look perfect.
- As bandeau shows all your stomach, be ready to work out in the gym harder than usual. However, do not forget that you can cover up some body areas by right clothes.
- Choose different fabrics and shapes to match bandeau with high-waisted skirts, shorts, trousers. Wear denim or leather to keep the look basic but funky. Bandeaus also can be combined with cropped culottes and wide-leg trousers. Choose all white shades for the entire eye-catching outfit.
- Bandeau as a fashionable detail can be worn under sheer tops or laid-back dresses (with or without a bra). Put on a blazer for the evening events.
When it comes to bandeaus, they are universal. They are different: bright and plain, sporty and classic, dramatic and elegant. Buy a bandeau you feel comfortable in and keep the look simple.