When winter comes, we think what to wear and we have to make a choice – to dress warm or stylish. But it is so easy to combine both. So, let’s talk about it and see how to stay fashionable in cold winter days.
- Choose “winter” fabrics
The best fabric for your clothing that you put on your body is cotton and fine wool. Pay attention to thermal underwear. As for the other things, you can choose dense suiting fabric, wool, tweed, jersey.
- Buy some winter dresses
Women fashion clothing catalogues offer a wide range of original fashionable winter outfit and dresses. You can choose knitted dresses, cashmere, mohair, leather and even fur dresses, that you can combine with stylish accessories.
- Here are some stylish winter combinations:
– cotton shirt, thin sweater, trouser suit made of wool or cashmere;
– shirt, polo neck made of wool, long vest;
– thin sweater or polo neck plus dress with short sleeve, cardigan;
– pants or skirt, blouse, cardigan, with a short jacket over it.
- Combine fabrics and wear multilayer clothing
Winter women fashion let you combine pieces of clothing of different fabrics. Remember the very important rule of winter multi layers: you should not put on more than three layers of clothing at a time.
- Choose stylish outwear
The warmest and the most elegant outwear is a fur coat, of course. But if this option is not acceptable for any reason, then choose a warm coat or a jacket. You can add colors to your image by wearing cashmere or wool scarf.